Queenie Vita Silk Crêpe de Chine Robe
Primed for nights enjoying the poolside or gazing at the sunset, this luxurious silhouette is impossible to ignore. It’s summer, head-to-toe, any evening you need. Finished in beautifully lightweight crêpe de Chine silk.
- Luxury Primrose Wave printed crêpe de Chine silk kimono-style robe.
- Screen printed with a placement print designed in our London studio, exclusively for Spring/Summer 2022.
- Cameo Blue, Soleil, Primrose, Ivory, Pearl Blue and Silt Green accents.
- Cream matte silk sash.
- Traditional wide kimono-style sleeve.
- 100% 16 momme sandwashed crêpe de Chine silk.
- Product Code SS2267.
- Olivia von Halle products are made using the finest natural materials
- This item is made from 100% 16 momme matte crêpe de Chine silk
- We recommend dry cleaning or hand washing this item in 30 degree water with a specialist silk detergent
- Iron on a cool setting to restore silk lustre
- Do not tumble dry
- For more information, please consult our Care Guide
For London zones 1-4 we are pleased to offer complimentary same-day delivery with TOSHI. Choose a delivery time that suits your schedule, plus other services available at checkout. Enjoy express delivery and returns on all orders worldwide.
We're pleased to offer complimentary worldwide shipping and returns on all orders.
|UNITED KINGDOM||NEXT WORKING DAY|
|EUROPE||1-2 WORKING DAYS|
|REST OF WORLD*||2-3 WORKING DAYS|
Please note, whilst the majority of deliveries to ROW are fulfilled in 2-3 days, in certain circumstances deliveries further afield (such as Australia, Russia, China and the UAE) may experience a short delay. All deliveries to these countries should be fulfilled within 7 days.
Covid-19: We continue to ship worldwide but please note that deliveries to some locations may take a little longer than usual. For the latest information, please consult our Delivery Page.
This item will be delivered in a signature Olivia von Halle box, perfect for gifting.
We are pleased to offer customers the option to pay in their preferred local currency, with duties and taxes prepaid if desired.