Established in London in 2011, Olivia von Halle has become synonymous with re-invention and uncompromising luxury. Guided by a passion for travel and lifestyle, the brand takes inspiration from timeless pieces – be it the traditional silk pyjama or humble tracksuit – and transforms them into something truly exceptional, blurring the line between nightwear and ready-to-wear.
Community & Social Media Manager
Olivia von Halle is seeking an innovative Community & Social Media Manager to advance our aspirations to be a community driven brand. Along with a highly strategic mindset you will have a compelling background in social media, with a proven track record driving key KPIs, an instinct for community building, captivating communication skills and a deep understanding of the luxury fashion industry. You will have a strong sense of aesthetics with an instinctive appreciation of luxury brand positioning. This is a pivotal role that will work across the business requiring close collaboration with multiple stakeholders in order to build out a global social presence that drives awareness, equity and growth for the brand.
- You will create and deliver a compelling vision for our social channels that will take our social media strategy to the next level - honing its role in community building and supporting overall business growth.
- You will lead vibrant daily social content that puts OvH front and centre on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and WeChat* driving KPI’s for the business including follower growth, impressions and engagements, and commercial KPI’s including site traffic and sales.
- You will excel at analysing and articulating key performance metrics, identifying trends and opportunities and delivering insights back to the business to inform future campaign planning and content.
- You will drive commercial opportunities through platform specific e-commerce solutions.
- You will be a central, creative contributor to new OvH content strategies and innovations in all aspects of social, spearheading new ideas and initiatives to engage our community, adapting creative content to maximise engagement across all social channels.
- You will create workflows that ensure smooth, consistent and coherent running of all channels; crafting, editing and delivering posts that are clear, compelling and aesthetically engaging to a discerning luxury audience.
- You will form key relationships with influentials and VIP’s across the brand’s social media platforms, working closely with the Client Services team to ensure their brand experience remains elevated and seamless.
- You will work closely with the Client Services team to ensure a seamless and exceptional service is delivered across all touchpoints.
- You will develop a pipeline of Gen Z and Millennial customers by creating dedicated strategy and content plan on TikTok.
- You will be agile and attune to shifting social media trends and consumer sentiment - ensuring OvH is always ahead of the curve.
*WeChat run remotely via a local team
The Ideal Candidate
- A digital native and social media obsessive with proven experience in community building
- Highly organised with proven experience in seamless social media management
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and appreciation for luxury aesthetic and branding
- Highly skilled at translating creative content for social channels, whilst understanding nuances of each social platform for a BTC audience
- Enjoy and encourage collaboration with cross functional internal teams such as design and sales, to produce content
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a flexible, can-do attitude
- Highly analytical and confident building reports and evaluating data, including use of Google Analytics
- Agile and attune to shifting social media trends and consumer sentiment
- Creative flair and outside the box thinking
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the brand
- Able to travel when required
- Small, outgoing and sociable team with an open and kind company culture
- Christmas break on top of holiday allowance
- Employee pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Generous staff discount
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
to be considered.