Casablanca Navy Silk Crêpe de Chine Pyjama Set
Few things say style like the perfect silk pyjama set. We love the idea of slipping into something at once lightweight and luxurious this summer, which is what the Casablanca Navy, finished in the finest crêpe de Chine silk, delivers perfectly.
- Luxury Navy crêpe de Chine silk pyjama set.
- Genderless sizing.
- Shirt: bracelet length sleeves with mother of pearl button fastenings through front.
- Trouser: relaxed fit, ankle length trouser with fully elasticated waistband, additional drawcord fastening and side pockets.
- 100% 16 momme sandwashed crêpe de Chine silk.
- Product Code SS2223.
- Olivia von Halle products are made using the finest natural materials
- This item is made from 100% 16 momme matte crêpe de Chine silk
- We recommend dry cleaning or hand washing this item in 30 degree water with a specialist silk detergent
- Iron on a cool setting to restore silk lustre
- Do not tumble dry
- For more information, please consult our Care Guide
For London zones 1-4 we are pleased to offer complimentary same-day delivery with TOSHI. Choose a delivery time that suits your schedule, plus other services available at checkout. Enjoy express delivery and returns on all orders worldwide.
We're pleased to offer complimentary worldwide shipping and returns on all orders.
|UNITED KINGDOM||NEXT WORKING DAY|
|EUROPE||1-2 WORKING DAYS|
|REST OF WORLD*||2-3 WORKING DAYS|
Please note, whilst the majority of deliveries to ROW are fulfilled in 2-3 days, in certain circumstances deliveries further afield (such as Australia, Russia, China and the UAE) may experience a short delay. All deliveries to these countries should be fulfilled within 7 days.
Covid-19: We continue to ship worldwide but please note that deliveries to some locations may take a little longer than usual. For the latest information, please consult our Delivery Page.
This item will be delivered in a signature Olivia von Halle box, perfect for gifting.
We are pleased to offer customers the option to pay in their preferred local currency, with duties and taxes prepaid if desired.