Summer and Year in Industry Internships 2017 - 2018
Olivia von Halle are now looking for an intern to join the team for their Year in Industry 2017/18 for a minimum of 6 months. You would be joining a small and dedicated team with many opportunities to learn about the inner workings of a luxury brand.
This is an unpaid, expenses only position for current UK university students. However, in the past, interns who have become heavily relied upon by the team have been recognised and paid for their hard work. This is an integral role within the studio and full time positions have been offered to past interns upon their graduation from university
Olivia von Halle are also looking for an intern to join the team during the summer of 2017 for a minimum of 2 months.
- Caring for the collection and preparing it for sales and press meetings
- Managing sample archive
- Processing stockist returns
- Supporting PR agencies with sample requests
- Assisting on e-commerce and campaign shoots
- Assisting digital team with image and data organisation
- General office admin tasks
- Running errands around London
- Working independently on special projects
Technical knowledge is helpful but not essential. An understanding of the following areas would be beneficial:
- Hand sewing
- Garment pattern & construction
- Ability to use a sewing machine
- Garment measuring
The Ideal Candidate:
- Cheerful and enthusiastic
- Good attention to detail
- Able to manage workload and cope with multitude of varied tasks
- Self-motivated hard worker
- Confident communicator
- Mac literate
- Must like dogs!
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.