Indya Nea Cotton-Silk Pyjama Set
Summoning a summer spirit all-year round courtesy of GOTs certified organic cotton yarns, the Indya Nea revives a classic OvH style in butter-soft cotton-silk, artfully rendered with this season's floral motif courtesy of our traditional screen-printing.
- Luxury floral printed cotton-silk camisole and shorts set
- Screen printed with a print designed in our London studio, exclusively for Autumn/winter 2022
- Camisole: Bias cut with strap adjusters.
- Shorts: High waisted shorts with partially elasticated waistband, flat fronted with faux fly seam detail
- 72% Cotton 28% Silk
- Made using GOTS-certified organic cotton yarns
- Product Code AW2281
- Olivia von Halle products are made using the finest silks
- This item is made from 72% Cotton 28% Silk
- We recommend dry cleaning or hand washing this item in 30 degree water with a specialist silk detergent
- Iron on a cool setting to restore silk lustre
- Do not tumble dry
- For more information, please consult our Care Guide
For London zones 1-4 we are pleased to offer complimentary same-day delivery with TOSHI. Choose a delivery time that suits your schedule, plus other services available at checkout. Enjoy express delivery and returns on all orders worldwide.
We're pleased to offer complimentary worldwide shipping and returns on all orders.
|UNITED KINGDOM||NEXT WORKING DAY|
|EUROPE||1-2 WORKING DAYS|
|REST OF WORLD*||2-3 WORKING DAYS|
Please note, whilst the majority of deliveries to ROW are fulfilled in 2-3 days, in certain circumstances deliveries further afield (such as Australia, Russia, China and the UAE) may experience a short delay. All deliveries to these countries should be fulfilled within 7 days.
Covid-19: We continue to ship worldwide but please note that deliveries to some locations may take a little longer than usual. For the latest information, please consult our Delivery Page.
This item will be delivered in a signature Olivia von Halle box, perfect for gifting.
We are pleased to offer customers the option to pay in their preferred local currency, with duties and taxes prepaid if desired.