Coco Cotton Pyjama
Picture this. It’s 1920, Paris. Women won’t have the right for another quarter century. Trousers are illegal garments across the Paris boardwalks. The corset abounds (in a way women’s chests yet cannot). Enter the pyjama. Olivia von Halle’s Coco Cotton Pyjama, with French seams and mother-of-pearl buttons, allows for the same luxurious, relaxed cut of the early 1920s evening wear that allowed a little liberation. Make your 20s roar again with the Coco Cotton Pyjama.
*Please note, we have made changes to the size of our classic Coco pyjama. If you are an existing customer, please do refer to our Coco Size Guide via the link below, so you can be sure of your new OvH size before purchasing.
- Luxury ivory cotton twill pyjama set
- Jet black piped cotton trims
- Mother of pearl buttons
- Flat fronted waistband with elasticated back
- 58% Cotton, 42% Tencel
- Product code CT0001
- This item is made from 58% Cotton, 42% Tencel
- We recommend hand or machine washing on a cool setting of 30 degrees
- Tumble dry on a low setting
- Iron on a cool setting if needed
- Do not bleach
- For more information, please consult our Care Guide
We're pleased to offer complimentary worldwide shipping and returns on all orders. For the latest delivery information, please consult our Delivery Page.
This item will be delivered in a signature Olivia von Halle box, perfect for gifting.
We are pleased to offer customers the option to pay in their preferred local currency, with duties and taxes prepaid if desired.