British luxury brand Olivia von Halle is seeking to recruit a Wholesale Coordinator, to join our small and dedicated team, in a newly created role reflecting the business' rapid global growth.
Based in our Islington Head Office, the Wholesale Coordinator will report to the Sales Director and assist across of range of administrative tasks in support of the brand’s fast-growing wholesale business. In addition, the Wholesale Coordinator will accompany the Sales Director at market each season, preparing the collection for presentation in Paris and attending appointments both internationally and at Olivia von Halle’s London showroom.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Support on all aspects of the day-to-day running of the brand’s wholesale business
- Responsible for all administrative support for the department, including Order Raising and Confirmations (forward and replenishment)
- Responding to requests from stores for product set-up including multi-currency RRP’s and EAN requests, Product Detail Sheets (PDS), Image assets etc
- Support in the growth of all existing Wholesale accounts, whilst growing our contact database of new domestic and international stores
- Offer in-depth product training and support with all accounts
- Seasonally manage and co-host buying appointments
- Manage showroom and showroom samples and all selling collateral
- Management of all RTV’s
- Weekly reporting of sales, stock and performance to be shared with wider team
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to build strong lateral relationships with multiple players
- Very strong organizational and coordination skills
- Keen, numerical eye
- Process-driven, methodical mind set
- Proactively manages workload
- Good problem solver and trouble shooter
- Strong attention to detail
- Personable demeanour and a great brand ambassador
- Enjoy working within a small but dedicated team
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Brightpearl experience a plus
- Must like dogs!
To apply please click here.
Ongoing – Studio Intern
Olivia von Halle are always on the look out for hard working, motivated interns. We have two types of internship available in the form of either a minimum two-week placement or up to a year long as part of the Year in Industry programme.
This opportunity would be perfect for someone currently studying for a fashion qualification and looking to learn more about the industry first-hand. You would be joining a small and dedicated team with many opportunities to learn about the inner workings of a luxury brand.
- Caring for the collection and preparing it for sales and press meetings
- General office admin tasks
- Ad hoc technical tasks if you are experienced in that area, eg. thread marking, hand sewing etc.
- Running errands around London
- Working independently on special projects
- Cheerful and enthusiastic
- Confident communicator
- Good research skills
- Mac literate
- Must like dogs!
For the full job specification and salary details please contact [email protected].