We hope you will love your Olivia von Halle order, but if you are unhappy with our products for any reason, unless they are sale items or have been personalised with bespoke embroidery or monogrammed, they can be returned for exchange or refund provided that the following guidelines are observed.
- You contact us for authorization for the return within 28 days of receipt of goods. Please email customerexperience@oliviavonhalle. com quoting your order number or call our customer services team on +44 (0) 20 7700 1007.
- Goods must be received by our warehouse within 14 days of the authorization being granted.
- Goods should be returned unworn and packaged as per the original order with all tags in place, folded and wrapped in the original tissue paper and inside the original unmarked gift box.
- All items should be returned in the original cardboard outer carton which protects the gift box. If this is impossible then an alternative cardboard outer may be used.
- Your return should include the original packing slip so we are able to identify the return quickly and efficiently. In the case of gifts, please ensure the name of the purchaser is quoted in all correspondences. Failure to do so will result in delays processing the return.
Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in delays processing the return, deductions being made to the value of refunds; and exchanges/refunds being refused.
We suggest goods be sent back to us using a registered/trackable service, as we cannot be held responsible for goods which are lost or damaged in transit. Please note, we do not refund shipping costs/duties and taxes incurred. Nor do we cover the charge for returns/exchanges to be sent back to us, with the exception of goods that are faulty.
Goods must be sent to the below address (unless otherwise agreed):Olivia von Halle Ltd
Pick, Pack, Despatch
Subject to stock availability, we will exchange eligible items that are returned to us within 14 days. In cases where we are unable to provide an exchange, we will first offer a credit. The new item will be shipped to you after the returned item has been received by us and checked.
If you wish to receive a refund for returned items, eligible items need to be returned and reach us within 14 days of being received by you. Please note that refunds can only be made to the card originally used to pay for the order, and may take up to 30 days to appear in your account. This is outside of our control. Shipping fees cannot be refunded.
Please note, returns of faulty items will only be accepted if the goods were faulty when delivered. We at Olivia von Halle take every effort to check your purchase thoroughly for any faults before dispatching. All items returned as faulty will be inspected on receipt and any items deemed to be subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty. Similarly, we cannot accept responsibility for garments that have been damaged during washing if our wash instructions have not been followed. We will replace a faulty item if a replacement is in stock and available. If you wish to be sent a replacement, please make your request clear when contacting us about the fault.
If we cannot offer you a replacement, you will have the choice of receiving a credit note or a refund to your card to the value of the item at the time of purchase and any shipping costs incurred at the time of sale. Please note that refunds can take up to 30 days and are subject to regulations.
Please note that all sales of sale items (those displaying a reduced price) are final. No exchange, credit note or refund will be offered against sale purchases and the conditions set out above will not apply.
BESPOKE EMBROIDERED AND MONOGRAMMED ITEMS
Please note that we are not able to refund or exchange personalised items. All sales of items that have been personalised with bespoke embroidery or monogrammed are final. Unless the item is faulty, no exchange, credit note or refund will be offered and the conditions set out above will not apply.