Olivia von Halle are seeking an entry level intern to join the team for a minimum of 4 weeks. This is an unpaid position, however travel and lunch expenses will be provided.
This opportunity would be perfect for someone currently studying for a fashion qualification and looking to learn more about the industry first-hand. You would be joining a small and dedicated team with many opportunities to learn about the inner workings of a luxury brand.
- Caring for the collection and preparing it for sales meetings
- Running errands around London
- General office admin tasks
- Liaising with clients and suppliers via phone and email
- Working independently on special projects
The ideal candidate:
- A cheerful and enthusiastic attitude
- Confident communication skills
- Good writing and research skills
- Computer literate for Mac
- Must like dogs
Please apply with your CV and a brief cover letter stating why you are well suited to this position to [email protected].