Olivia von Halle are always on the look out for hard working, motivated interns. We have two types of internship available in the form of either a minimum two-week placement or up to a year long as part of the Year in Industry programme.
This opportunity would be perfect for someone currently studying for a fashion qualification and looking to learn more about the industry first-hand. You would be joining a small and dedicated team with many opportunities to learn about the inner workings of a luxury brand.
- Caring for the collection and preparing it for sales and press meetings
- General office admin tasks
- Ad hoc technical tasks if you are experienced in that area, eg. thread marking, hand sewing etc.
- Running errands around London
- Working independently on special projects
- Cheerful and enthusiastic
- Confident communicator
- Good research skills
- Mac literate
- Must like dogs!
For the full job specification and salary details please contact [email protected].